Sarens and Sinotrans have started their cooperation by creating
a JV in the beginning of 2015 with the mission to serve the Module
Yards market, Oil & Gas, Mining, Onshore and Offshore wind
power, major Civil works, Nuclear and EPCM lift and shift
Headquartered in Belgium, Sarens provides fast, safe, and optimized heavy lift and shift solutions powered by creative engineering, product diversity, and proven global records.
Sinotrans Limited is one of the major Chinese forwarders also present in EPCM project activities worldwide.
Together, we bring:
- Our local knowledge of operations in China and a worldwide network.
- Our leader skills in lifting-transporting combined with forwarding allowing from-factory-to-foundation services.
- Experienced partners willing to go the extra mile as an integrated player on large-scale projects.
- High-end technologies generating real project optimizations and savings.
- Our ¨Nothing too heavy, nothing too high¨ mentality.
Download the Brochure Here:
Amrun Port and Mine Project in Australia
Sarens Transports 1.300T Modules by Ocean and LandProject details
Sarens Precision-Lifts Gas Pipe in Belgium
Sarens team uses 11 cranes to lift and place 274-metre gas pipeProject details
Warsaw Metro Line Expansion
Operators transport and load tunnel boring machine in Warsaw, PolandProject details