Intl. ProjectsAll Projects
Largest Fixed Shiploader Installed
Sarens Installs World's Largest Fixed Shiploader at Convent Marine Terminal.Project details
The NATO Star Move
Sarens Moves The Powerful "NATO Star" To Its New Home.Project details
World's Largest Stinger Load-out
Breathtaking Load-out of The World's Largest Stinger Atop The Pioneering Spirit.Project details
Sarens and Sinotrans have started their cooperation by creating
a JV in the beginning of 2015 with the mission to serve the Module
Yards market, Oil & Gas, Mining, Onshore and Offshore wind
power, major Civil works, Nuclear and EPCM lift and shift
Headquartered in Belgium, Sarens provides fast, safe, and optimized heavy lift and shift solutions powered by creative engineering, product diversity, and proven global records.
Sinotrans Limited is one of the major Chinese forwarders also present in EPCM project activities worldwide.
Together, we bring:
- Our local knowledge of operations in China and a worldwide network.
- Our leader skills in lifting-transporting combined with forwarding allowing from-factory-to-foundation services.
- Experienced partners willing to go the extra mile as an integrated player on large-scale projects.
- High-end technologies generating real project optimizations and savings.
- Our ¨Nothing too heavy, nothing too high¨ mentality.
Intl. NewsBrowse archive
Sarens Bestuur NV launches a conditional cash tender offer on its EUR 40,000,000 subordinated bonds due December 2016