Sarens and Sinotrans have started their cooperation by creating
a JV in the beginning of 2015 with the mission to serve the Module
Yards market, Oil & Gas, Mining, Onshore and Offshore wind
power, major Civil works, Nuclear and EPCM lift and shift
Headquartered in Belgium, Sarens provides fast, safe, and optimized heavy lift and shift solutions powered by creative engineering, product diversity, and proven global records.
Sinotrans Limited is one of the major Chinese forwarders also present in EPCM project activities worldwide.
Together, we bring:
- Our local knowledge of operations in China and a worldwide network.
- Our leader skills in lifting-transporting combined with forwarding allowing from-factory-to-foundation services.
- Experienced partners willing to go the extra mile as an integrated player on large-scale projects.
- High-end technologies generating real project optimizations and savings.
- Our ¨Nothing too heavy, nothing too high¨ mentality.
Download the Brochure Here:
Darlington Bridge Project in Australia
Sarens uses SPMTs to place a 3.000T bridge in Adelaide, AustraliaProject details
Rande Bridge Project in Spain
Sarens lifts 105-tonne segments for the bridge expansion projectProject details
Wetteren Bridge Project in Belgium
Sarens transports and lifts new cycling and pedestrian bridgeProject details